COVID19: HACL Operations
Attention Public Housing Residents and Housing Choice Voucher Participants; the Housing Authority of the City of Lumberton (HACL) has implemented precautionary measures indefinitely to prevent/limit the potential spread of the coronavirus.
1. Effective immediately, all FACE to FACE meetings will be suspended. The Lobby at the HACL Main Office located at 407 North Sycamore Street will remain open. Residents will be allowed to drop off various documents, including rent payments; however, we are encouraging ALL residents to make every attempt to mail in rental payments. Rental payments can be mailed to the following: HACL 407 North Sycamore Street, Lumberton, NC 28358 or HACL PO Drawer 709, Lumberton, NC 28359.
2. Recertifications and interims will be conducted by mail, email, and phone. Your housing specialist or your housing manager will contact you via phone, email, or letter to confirm the information you have provided and to verify if additional information is needed.
3. For your protection as well as the protection of HACL staff, please conduct as much business as possible via email and phone. Please ensure that HACL staff has a working phone number for your household file. Listed below are contact emails and phone numbers for HACL staff.
4. Effective immediately, all interviews for housing applications and voucher applications will be postponed unit further notice.
5. Public Housing: The HACL will continue to answer calls for work orders; however, non-emergency work orders will be postponed until a later date. All emergency work orders will continue to be addressed by HACL maintenance staff. If you have any concerns please contact your housing manager.
Maintain contact with our staff through the following methods:
Housing Choice Voucher
(910) 671-8200, Opt. 1
(910) 671-8200, Opt. 2
Regular Hours (910) 370-0135
After Hours (910) 740-8220