Bids, Solicitations, RFPs
The Housing Authority of The City of Lumberton (HACL) regularly has contract opportunities for contractors, vendors and service providers. The invitation for bids is most often done through a request for proposals (RFP). These requests will be published on this website and will include a deadline for bid submittal.
Effective January 1, 2021, our Agency will transition our competitive solicitations to an eProcurement Marketplace. Our Agency is paying all costs for the use of this Marketplace, so there will not be any additional charges to your firm to use this Marketplace to download the bid documents or submit a response to our requests. To take part in this process, please follow these instructions:
DIRECTIONS TO ACCESS THE EPROCUREMENT MARKETPLACE:
1. Access ha.internationaleprocurement.com (no "www")
2. If you already have a login created, click on the "Login" button in the upper left side. If you need to create an account, please click here for instructions.
3. Follow the listed directions
4. If you have any problems in accessing or registering on the Marketplace, please contact customer support at (866)526-9266.
The HACL is seeking Quotations for Invitation for Bids (IFB) for the following services:
The HACL is seeking Quotations for Small Purchases for the following services:
The HACL is seeking Requests for Proposals (RFP) for the following:
1. HACL-2022-061 - Enterprise Content Management - (Close: 6/30/2022 at 1:00PM) - All bids must be submitted through instructions above.
2. HACL-2022-063 - Electronic Access Control System - (Close: 6/30/2022 at 1:00PM) - All bids must be submitted through instructions above.
3. HACL-2022-075 - Independent Audit Services - (Close: 6/30/22 at 11:00AM) - All bids must be submitted through instructions above.