Bids, Solicitations, RFPs
The Housing Authority of The City of Lumberton (HACL) regularly has contract opportunities for contractors, vendors and service providers. The invitation for bids is most often done through a request for proposals (RFP). These requests will be published on this website and will include a deadline for bid submittal.
Effective January 1, 2021, our Agency will transition our competitive solicitations to an eProcurement Marketplace. Our Agency is paying all costs for the use of this Marketplace, so there will not be any additional charges to your firm to use this Marketplace to download the bid documents or submit a response to our requests. To take part in this process, please follow these instructions:
DIRECTIONS TO ACCESS THE EPROCUREMENT MARKETPLACE:
1. Access ha.internationaleprocurement.com (no "www")
2. Click on the "Login" button in the upper left side
3. Follow the listed directions
4. If you have any problems in accessing or registering on the Marketplace, please contact customer support at (866)526-9266.
The HACL is seeking Quotations for Invitation for Bids (IFB) for the following services:
1. HACL-2020-041 - Meadows/Meadows Extension Fascia Replacement (Re-Bid)
2. HACL-2020-041 - Meadows/Meadows Extension Fascia Replacement (Close: 11/10/2020 at 11:00am)
A. Solicitation (Updated as per following Addendum #1)
3. HACL-2020-043 (Re-Bid) - Utility Allowance Study - HCV/S8 (Close: 11/19/2020 at 12:00pm)
3. HACL-2020-044 - Agency-Wide Bed Bug Treatment Services (Close: 11/24/2020 at 2:00pm)
4. HACL-2020-023 - Pest Control - Mohr Plaza (Close: 11/24/2020 at 2:00pm)
5. HACL-2020-024 - Roof Replacement - Weaver Court, Rozier Homes, Eastwood Terrace (Close: 12/15/20 at 2:00 pm)
6. HACL 2020-052 - Video Surveillance System - Multiple Sites (Close: 12/30/2020 at 2:00pm)Bid documents and instructions are located on our eProcurement Marketplace. https://ha.internationaleprocurement.com/requests/RFP/view.html?request_id=8374) Registration with the Marketplace is required to bid.
The HACL is seeking Quotations for Small Purchases for the following services:
The HACL is seeking Requests for Proposals (RFP) for the following: